The Rock in My Shoe This is not commentary on what you have done. This is the straight skinny on how you can regain your credibility.
- Ignore Your Physiological Needs
- Ignore Your Safety Needs
- Ignore Your Needs for Love, Affection, and Belonging
- Ignore Your Needs for Esteem
- Ignore Your Needs for Self Actualization.
Suck it up, and for now think of your country first! Maslow will forgive you. But if you do not just this one time put your country first, then you will never be worthy of forgiveness by anyone.
Obviously you have no idea where to start. So start with history. Specifically, start with the Gettysburg address.
“Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.
Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation, so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure.”
- Are we not now engaged in a great civil war?
- Do we not now find this nation completely divided about how we shall go forward?
- Are you not now the whipping boy of the left?
- Does not your indiscretions of the past smear the image of all those who would seek constitutional government?
- Does not your image give more strength to the so-called progressive cause of government before country?
You know what you should do!
You know you should be a man!
You know you should resign!
Just do it!